To speak to a recruiter call:
If you are a professional class “A” driver that is reliable, friendly, responsible, and safety driven then LCL Bulk Transport would like to talk to you! LCL Bulk Transport is family owned and operated food grade trucking company that has been in business for over 90 years and is adding qualified Class A drivers that that live in the Midwest or the Northeast.
As a professional Class “A” driver for LCL Bulk you can expect:
- Industry leading weekly pay!
- $1300.00 / wk Guaranteed Transition Pay for 12 weeks starting on 2nd week .
- $2000.00 driver referral bonus (unlimited)
- Quarterly “Driver Scorecard” incentive of up to 3.5 cpm
- Assigned late model equipment
- Trucks are equipped with APUs, power inverters, refrigerators and Sirius XM.
- EpicVue satellite TV with “The Sunday Ticket” at no charge
- Regional drivers are home every week
- OTR driver are home every 10 to 12 days (out longer if you choose)
- Paid orientation (Min $250 /day), tanker training and uniforms
- $75.00 / day weekend premium (up to $7200 a year) – included under the transition pay minimum
- Truck parking at home (based on location).
- Premium for drivers who choose to deliver into Canada ($75.00) + detention
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Eligible 30 days after the 1st of the month after hire date
- 401k, Profit Sharing
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 paid personal days.
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Funeral Leave and Jury Duty
- Passenger Program
LCL Bulk’s minimum requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- 12 months of “Class A” experience
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical, Drug Screen and ergonomics assessment.