We’re expanding and adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.
LCL Bulk Drivers can expect to earn an average of $1,300 to $1,500 per week.
The “Transition Pay” program provides a guaranteed minimum pay of $1,200 a week for 12 weeks beginning your second week of employment.In October of 2017 LCL Bulk Transport implemented a “Transition Pay” program for new drivers. The program was developed after asking a number of new drivers to LCL Bulk Transport “What do you need from us to help you focus on training and become a successful professional driver with LCL Bulk?”
Throughout our discussions with new drivers it became clear that “income stability” was the primary need for new drivers. A high percentage of new drivers coming to LCL Bulk Transport are new to the food grade tanker business and they wanted reassurance bills could be paid as they learned.
The “Transition pay” program has been a great success for both new drivers and for LCL Bulk Transport.If you would like to learn more about the program please call LCL Bulk Transport..
Paid Driver Orientation & Tanker Training. New drivers with LCL Bulk Transport should complete training in 3 weeks or less.Training is broken down into two parts: “in classroom training” and “in truck training”.
In Classroom Training:For several days during your first week with LCL Bulk Transport you will be at the terminal. During this time you can expect to go through our driver’s handbook, watch videos, complete paperwork and be introduced to terminal personnel and other drivers.
Daily In Truck Training:After you have completed the classroom portion of training you will be assigned your “in truck trainer”.
During your time with your assigned trainer you can expect to share driving duties and make deliveries to customers. The in truck training is “hands on training” with the oversight of your trainer. You will learn the complete process from pre-tripping a tank trailer to the final delivery where a pump may be used to offload product at our customers. You will also be trained to provide updates to dispatch using the in cab communication system (PeopleNet) and how to complete the necessary paperwork.
The overall training time depends on the new driver. LCL Bulk Transport's goal is to let the new driver train at the pace they are comfortable with. After a driver has completed their training and assigned their truck, their trainers become a mentor and are only a phone call away.
LCL Bulk offers all full time drivers a full benefits package.
Some of the benefits offered:• Medical, dental and vision benefits within 60 days of hire
• 6 paid holidays and 2 personal days
• Vacation (1 week after a year and 2 weeks after 2 yrs)
• Accrued vacation (can be taken as individual days)
• 401k and profit sharing
• Funeral leave and jury duty pay
• Quarterly Driver Scorecard Incentive Program
• Yearly work boot allowance
• Free EpicVue Satellite TV and XM radio
• Weekly direct deposit
Here are some of the general requirements to drive for LCL Bulk Transport:• Class A CDL
• 1 year verifiable “Class A” experience
• Over 23 years of age
• Tanker endorsement on CDL (Hazmat not needed)
• No Suspensions in last 3 years
• Suspensions for failure to appear, financial responsibility and non-moving violations are excluded
• No record citation of conviction in any motor vehicle, personal or commercial, during the last 3 years:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Refusal to test required by implied consent law.
- Violation of open container
This is not intended to be a complete list of hiring requirements. If you have specific questions please call recruiting.