Experienced Class A CDL Driver
LCL Bulk Transport is seeking an Experienced CDL Class A Driver to work in the Pennsylvania region who is at least 23 years of age and has at least 2 years of verifiable “Class A” CDL experience. Tanker endorsement on CDL required (Hazmat endorsement not needed). Paid driver training. Transition pay. Competitive benefits. LCL Bulk CDL Class A Drivers earn, on average, between $1,300-1,500 per week before factoring in incentives. Inquire for more details about salary and bonuses.
- $1,200/wk guaranteed transition pay for 12 weeks.
- $2,000 driver referral bonus.
- Regional drivers are home every week.
- Paid orientation, tanker training, and uniforms.
- Low-cost Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 401k and Profit Sharing.
- 6 paid holidays, 2 paid personal days.
- Paid vacations, funeral leave, and jury duty.
- Quarterly Drive Scorecard Incentive Program.
- Yearly work boot allowance.
- Free EpicVue Satellite TV and XM Radio.
- Weekly direct deposit.
- Class A CDL.
- 1+ years verifiable “Class A” experience.
- Over 23 years of age.
- Tanker endorsement on CDL (Hazmat not needed).
- No Suspensions in the last 3 years.
- Suspensions for failure to appear, financial responsibility and non-moving violations are excluded.
- No record citation of conviction in any motor vehicle, personal or commercial, during the last 3 years.
LCL Bulk Transport
Job Calling Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
To speak to a recruiter call: